The What is the or ? Renewable energy sourcesare sources of energy whose renewal is quite fast. They have cyclical or constant effects induced by the stars: the sun mainly by the heat and light that it produces, but also by the attraction of the moons (tides) and the heat generated by the geothermal energy. Its renewable nature depends on a part of the speed at which the source is consumed and another part of the speed at which it is renewed.
what are the The different sources of energy that we can find in nature to produce clean energy in an inexhaustible way thanks to its constant renewable energy sources are: wind, sunlight, water, geothermal heat, tides and various forms of biomass. It is good to think about Switch to green electricity since this energy does not harm the environment.
- 1 What types of renewable energy sources exist?
- 2 Main advantages of renewable energy sources
- 3 Main disadvantages of renewable energy sources
- 4 What is the most used renewable energy?
- 5 Most widespread renewable energy sources
- 6 Differences between renewable vs nonrenewable resources
- 7 Types of renewable energy systems for use in the home
- 8 Bestseller Renewable or Sustainable green energy generator on sale in amazon
- 9 See the post all about solar panels
What types of renewable energy sources exist?
? We call solar energy but, the energy that can be derived from the radiation of the Sun energy, is.
Photovoltaic must be distinguished from solar thermal energy. Photovoltaic solar energy is the electricity produced by so-called photovoltaic cells. These cells receive sunlight and are able to transform some of it into electricity, the sun energy . Modularity counts for one of their benefits. In fact, photovoltaic panels can be used for domestic purposes as well as for large scale energy production.
In a solar thermal or thermodynamic system, solar radiation is used to heat a fluid. Water, for example, as in some domestic water heaters. When a concentration system – a set of mirrors – is added to it, the Sun energy can heat the fluid up to some 1,000 ° C and the technology becomes exploitable, for example, for the generation of electricity, the . is infinite
The disadvantage of solar energy is that it is an intermittent . It can – today in any case – be exploited only when the sun shines.
The ancestors of wind turbines are the windmills. The Wind turbines produce energy – electricity, for example, when coupled to a generator – from the movement of air masses. They exploit the kinetic energy of the wind.
Wind turbines or can be installed on land, is one of the . We are talking about onshore wind turbines or . These are technically the easiest to imagine. Even if spaces that can be reserved for them could quickly run out. And the most effective could be wind turbines installed offshore that are called offshore wind turbines for produce .
Like solar energy, wind energy is intermittent energy. E only produce when the wind is blowing. On the other hand, unlike solar panels, it can be difficult to install a in your garden for generate . Technology is rather reserved for large installations for produce .
?? The term hydraulic energy refers to the energy that can be obtained by exploiting water. A category of energy less subject to weather conditions, but which remains reserved for a major production. In the hydraulic energies or, we find:
- Dams that release large amounts of water on turbines to produce electricity.
- The tidal energy that plays on the potential energy of the tides, an energy related to the differences in water levels and currents that they induce.
- The tidal energy that exploits the marine currents.
- Wave energy that relies on the kinetic energy of waves and waves.
- The thermal energy that can be extracted – in a careful way to avoid any disturbance of the natural flows of the seas – from the difference in temperature between the deep and the surface waters.
- The osmotic energy that produces electricity thanks to the difference of pressure that generates the difference of salinity between the sea water and the fresh water.
What is bBiomass can become a source of heat, electricity or fuel. Several techniques can be used to derive energy from it: combustion, gasification, pyrolysis or methanation, for example of the .
Biomass energy electricity can be produced locally from. But care must be taken in some cases that it does not compete with the food chain.
Biomass energy includes:
- The ancestral source that is wood. It can produce heat, electricity or biofuels (hydrolysis of cellulose into glucose and fermentation into ethanol).
- Biofuels, liquid or gaseous, from the transformation of plants such as rapeseed or beet (1st generation), derived from cellulosic materials (2nd generation) or from microorganisms such as microalgae (3rd generation).
It should be noted that biomass can only be considered as a renewable energy source if its regeneration is greater than its consumption.
What is g: Geothermal energy is a renewable energy derived from the extraction of energy contained in the soil. This heat results essentially from the radioactive decay of the fissile atoms contained inthe rocks. It can be used for heating, but also for the production of electricity. It is one of the only energies that do not depend on atmospheric conditions.
it depends on the depth from which it is drawn. Deep geothermal energy – some 2,500 meters for 150 to 250 ° C – makes it possible to produce electricity. The average geothermal energy – in the water deposits especially from 30 to 150 ° C – feeds the urban heat networks. Geothermal energy at very low energy – between 10 and 100 meters deep and below 30 ° C – is the one exploited by heat pumps.
It should be noted, however, that for geothermal energy to be sustainable, the rate at which heat is drawn must not exceed the speed at which it travels inland.
Main advantages of renewable energy sources
Currently, we use polluting energies that will dry up in the near future such as oil and gas. It is therefore necessary to further develop renewable energies to continue to enlighten, heat, run the various engines and many other functions.
The advantages of renewable energy sources are numerous, because these last ones are in general clean, sure and especially, they exist in unlimited quantity. ?
By using them for the most part, we would find climatic, economic, environmental and social stability, especially by developing large thermal power stations. Safety is one of the main advantages because there is a very low risk of accidents.
They also generate little waste, and this waste is sometimes recyclable.
The decentralization of renewable energies is also a very important positive factor for developing certain territories and local development. The labor market for these energies represents almost one million two hundred thousand jobs, especially in photovoltaics, wind power and biomass. These energies respect the environment during their manufacture, their operation and at the end of their life, at the moment of their dismantling.
In short, these renewable energies can significantly reduce CO2 emissions. Nor would they generate hazardous radioactive waste and their resources would be infinite thanks to wind, water and the sun. Studies suggest that in theory, the planet could be fully powered by renewable energies using only a 500,000 km square with solar panels. This area represents approximately that of Spain. This vision produced by renewable energies is appealing a priori, but it masks many disadvantages.
Main disadvantages of renewable energy sources
Their availability depends on the climate. For those operating with solar energy, it is possible to use only 50% of their real capacity in the equatorial zones and even less because of the disappearance of the sun for several months in the poles. In addition, when the sky is cloudy, solar radiation is less. During anticyclonic periods, there is no wind. :The is this energy is not very stable.
The responsibility for global warming of renewable energies is a major drawback. They are often presented and accepted to solve this problem, but for this to be real, the consumption of fossil fuels such as oil, coal or gas should be considerably reduced and renewable energy sources must be better controlled to save more.
The visual impact on the landscape is to be taken into account especially when building large solar power energy plants or wind farms. These decentralized productions would help reduce the number of high-voltage lines. They therefore remain a pollution for wildlife. Moreover, the experiments already carried out in some countries show that they help to increase these same lines.
The major problems for wildlife are hydroelectric dams, as they flood entire valleys and have a strong negative impact on the ecosystem. Fish migrate with difficulty to their breeding grounds – even if fishways have been built. Wind turbines are a danger to birds and bats. :
What is the most used renewable energy?
Hydropower is the most used in the world. It represents 19% of the world’s total electricity production. Based on the principle of operation of water mills, this type of energy uses the kinetic energy of water in hydraulic dams and tidal power plants to transform it into electrical energy. Not all countries have opted for the same energy to produce their electricity. While China uses coal to run its thermal power plants, France has relied on nuclear energy to limit the emission of greenhouse gases. These energies are inexhaustible and do not emit CO2. They are particularly used in developing countries.
Most widespread renewable energy sources
Photovoltaic solar panels
panels technology? This sun panel module system makes it possible to produce electricity from solar radiation and use the best . Photovoltaic cells produce direct current which, after passing through an inverter, is converted into alternating current. The electricity produced can be redistributed on the national electricity grid, which represents a source of revenue whose amount will depend on both the size of the installation and the level of sunshine.
You can also consume all or part of the solar electricity produced by the . ()
Disadvantage: the sun is essential to produce energy.
- 【Reliable】EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels. PERC Solar Cells, Black frame...
- 【Durable】Capable of withstanding high winds, up to 2400 Pa, and snow loads of 5400 Pa. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use....
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications, even work sheds, garages, or camps. Ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems....
- Two peices of Renogy 100-Watt Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications.
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 28 inches cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically.
- Maximum power (Pmax): 100W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):17.2V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 5.81A
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested...
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for...
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- ✈[Excellent performance] Using high-quality monocrystalline silicon cells, high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells provide good performance...
- ✈[Highly durable] The solar modules can withstand high wind-pressure, snow loads and extreme temperatures.
- ✈[Flexible] This flexible solar panel is a good choice for curved surfaces of RV, boat,sailboat, yacht,truck, car, coach, cabin, camper , tent , trailer,...
The this widespread solution is found mainly for individual solar water (CESI). The panels capture the heat of the sun to heat a fluid network that will, itself, carry and maintain a storage tank of at high temperature.
More recently technology has gone further to produce domestic hot water (DHW) and hot water for a heating system in combination with hot water and floor heating walls: the Solar Combined System (SSC).
Disadvantage of : it takes sun or heat.
Buy the best sellers
- This Solar Water Heater Panel was designed to be:
- Easy To Install, Just Plug Them Together with included PUSH-FIT fittings
- Lightweight, less than 12 pounds
- solar collector of solar hot water heater
- 10 Vacuum glass tubes(diameter 58mm, length 500mm)
- Manifold: Outer shell: Aluminum Alloy, Thickness:1.8mm;Insulating layer:rock wool overall
- COMPACT, TOUGH, AFFORDABLE, DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT
- Each panel weighs only 12 lbs. ships UPS or USPS no Freight
- Small, Easy to Carry, 2ft x 2ft
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Pools pump and filter system circulates pool water through the SOLAR PANELS when it is heated & then returned to your pool. Once installed, these panels...
- System is designed to be used on above-ground or in-ground pools. Each kit is made of - 2' x 20'ft panels. Each panel is made of lightweight, flexible,...
- manifold (10 holes)
- Application: it can be used for the solar collector 10 tubes(diameter:58mm)
Although growing in our territory with 3.9% of national production in 2015, domestic wind turbines are still marginal.
In Europe, individual wind generator kit are all wind turbines with a nominal power of 30 kilowatts or less. This solution aims to meet small needs to power non-essential electrical appliances or store energy.
A is composed of 2 or 3 blades that capture the energy of the wind and drive an alternator, the generator, which transforms the movement of the blades into electrical energy.
Many innovations, often vertical, see artistic (verteol) or tree (Newwind) are in the boxes of geo-foundetout of the whole world, to solve in particular the sound impact in urban environment.
And if you feel the soul of a handyman, you can also self-build your own wind turbine: the Piggott wind turbine
Disadvantages: no wind no energy, expensive system and very difficult to depreciate.
- ♻[MAIN PARAMETER] ~ Rated Wattage: 500W ; Max Wattage: 510W ; Voltage: DC 12V ; Blade Number: 5 ; Blade Material: Nylon Fiber ; Wind Wheel Diameter: 4.43...
- ♻[POWERFUL PERFORMANCE] ~ 3Phase AC PMG, permanent magnet generator with low torque, high-power tracking intelligent microprocessor, effective regulation...
- ♻[HIGH-QUALITY BLADE] ~ The blade material is synthetically injection molded with high-strength plastic plus 30% carbon fiber element and anti-UV...
- DEAR CUSTOMER! 100W-24V, 200W-24V, 300W-24V are in BIG DISCOUNT PROMOTION!♻[MAIN PARAMETER] ~ Rated Wattage: 600W ; Max Wattage: 610W ; Rated Voltage: DC...
- ♻[POWERFUL PERFORMANCE] ~ 3Phase AC PMG, permanent magnet generator with low torque, high-power tracking intelligent microprocessor, effective regulation...
- ♻[STYLE ADVANTAGE] ~ The lantern style is more three-dimensional and unique with it's compact shape, features the lowest start up wind speed, windward...
- Well suited for the leisure sector, it is famous for battery charging on boats, gazebos, chalets or mobile homes
- Wind generator rated power: 400W;Rated Voltage: DC27-54V;Battery Voltage:DC12V;Number of Blades: 3
- Material of Wind Leaf: PBT;Start-up Wind Speed: 2.5m/s(8'/s);Rated Wind Speed: 12m/S(35'/s);Rated Speed: 800r/min
- 📣Windgenerator Features: Rated Power is 1000W, Maximum Power is 1200W ✉✉✉✉ BEST DEAL NOW Worldwide UPS EXPRESS SHIPPING ✉✉✉✉
- 📣5 Blade Specification of Wind Turbine: Material is Plastic + 30% glass fibers, Lenght is 107 cm
- 📣The rotor blades of turbine are very durable and stable, at the same time unusually light
- Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries!
- Models include: a 3-foot tall long-bladed turbine, short-bladed turbine, glider, motorcycle, jet car, tractor, race car, and sail car.
- Includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting.
Differences between renewable vs nonrenewable resources
The renewable energy sources:
They are clean energy and almost inexhaustible energy resources provided by nature.
Due to their autochthonous nature, they contribute to diminish the dependence of our country on external supplies.
They favor technological development and job creation.
Non-renewable energy sources:
They are those whose reserves are limited and, therefore, decrease as they are consumed.
As reserves are lower, extraction is more difficult and its cost increases.
Petroleum, coal, natural gas or nuclear energy are considered non-renewable energies.
Types of renewable energy systems for use in the home
Thermosyphon system – Solar collectors or solar heating
The main applications of solar collectors are usually for the preparation of hot water for sanitary purposes, the heating of swimming pools or for heating
Solar collectors are devices that are designed to collect the energy generated by the sun and convert it into thermal energy. They are divided into two large groups, the low temperature collectors (used mainly in domestic heating systems) and the high temperature collectors (which are made up of mirrors and used to produce electrical energy).
Solar or photovoltaic panels
Photovoltaic solar panels consist of a multitude of cells, called photovoltaic cells, which convert solar radiation into electricity. Electricity is generated due to the ‘photovoltaic effect’ caused by solar energy (photons), generating positive and negative charges in two nearby semiconductors of different types, which generates an electric field that will produce electric current.
Wind or windmill energy turbine
A wind turbine is a device that transforms the kinetic energy of the wind into mechanical energy of the wind type. This wind power has been used over the centuries to pump water or grind grain.
Current machines are used to produce wind electricity that is consumed locally (isolated sites), or introduced into the electricity grid (wind turbines connected to the grid).
Bestseller Renewable or Sustainable green energy generator on sale in amazon
Buy the best renewable energy sources in amazon.